Why AC is not dead

I am sure that I will play this in my lifetime.

But seriously, devs you gotta post some updates. Just take an hour out every other week to post what is going on, and how everything is progressing. It’s not much to ask :slight_smile:

1 Like

They’ve told us (in countless posts lately) that they’d rather work on the engine/game every single hour of the week. Being 2,5 man in the studio, as I am informed, an hour a week or every second week at the forum (not game dev.) is quite a big deal.

That being said, I recall a post, indicating a release of some kind of beta in the beginning 2020. Not that the wait hasn’t been long enough (but worth it - ofc!)

1 Like

Reminder that the devs have been posting a brief update every week or two on
https://twitter.com/_AncientCities

4 Likes

I refuse to install twitter - cant a copy paste be done here somewhere ?
Once a month and I would be happy

2 Likes

You don’t need to have twitter installed to read the tweets in a web browser. Simply follow the link to the AC twitter page: https://twitter.com/_AncientCities

2 Likes

@Belgareth started a forum topic to collect the official twitter updates. Thank you for your service, sir!

1 Like

Boy did I kick over a hornet nest. I thought this topic was solved and yet people keep posting. Bad me, I think it is time to lock this thread and post a sticky?

1 Like

Do I have your permission to rename it to: “Why AC is not dead”?

3 Likes

I support this motion!

I went ahead and made the change.

Yes, that would be a good idea.

3 Likes

It was a pledge if I remember. Don’t forget about it.

Just dropin by to read all comments. :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome Itunga !
You’ll have a lot to catch up but most topics are interesting here.

2 Likes

thank you Sherpa for the warm welcome, i have been back reading comments starting yesterday. hopefully i’ll catch up w/n this week.

2 Likes

Any news ???!!

The FAQ have been modified recently :
“There will be a closed Beta, for people who backed the game with the beta access reward, in the first half of 2020”.

So maximum 6 months wait now

1 Like

Even though that is no certainty (by far!), it is hopeful and good news!

twitter update from the day before seems to be pointing to the same direction :slight_smile:

1 Like

lets see lets see :slight_smile:

1 Like