Indiegogo campaign tracking

have you tried to reach out to YouTubers? I have been trying in vain, but I hope you guys can generate some more interest through appealing to their subs!

For that reason we want to make some videos :wink:

2 Likes

Oh Boiiiiiiii! I canā€™t wait for those to drop!

are there any new videos already in the works?

We have been doing some core changes and it need some more work before we can record again.
We are rushing a bit for that.

not to sound pushy, or ungrateful, but do we have an eta?

For the videos? Not yet.

yes, and alright. I understand.

If and when the videos are made, I can put them on my You Tube channel if that is allowed. I only have a couple of subscribers at the moment (channel only been going a couple of months), but you never know who could be watching.

Congratulations on reaching 50.000. Really interested to hear about the other biomes you have planned.

2 Likes

Congratulations indeed :slight_smile: Hooray!

You can use any video or screenshot already published by us if that fits you.
Next videos as well.

1 Like

Will do, I wiil upload any existing ones that are about at the moment and then upload the other vids when they are produced

Five days to go now, hereā€™s the tracking update:

I am hoping for a strong finish. The Thunderclap went out just two hours ago ā€¦ Planning for another update in two days.

2 Likes

Looks like the Thunderclap campaign didnā€™t have a significant impact in the IG campaign, so it seems that (hopefully) it will reach 60k ā‚¬. I really have my fingers crossed for a last push.

Sadly, it wonā€™t be enough for the ā€œCoastal citiesā€ stretch goal. I hope they look for other ways to develop everything they have in mind.

My hopes for some boost now rest with the promised new videos, hopefully in cooperation with Warrior of Sparta :slight_smile:

Three days to go.

1 Like

Exciting race ā€¦ Notable for the first KS campaign was the fact that more than 1/3 of the backers have never backed a game before! (!) The idea of this game reaches so many Newbees, at the same time it is characteristic that this setting is very special , It should not be easy to reach this in the run-up to the release. Building strategy is currently a stepkind of the developers, of which profitably secure AC.
The product must of course deliver. Iā€™m not sure, if I had the matter with the office would not have been better omitted and gone in the direction of more depth of the game ā€¦ (?) O.k., history. It should not be forgotten, that with good marketing also by the sale after release money comes in. A little risk now brings times each business with them. @UncasualGames Which target group(s) do you have on the radar?

We have some thoughts we want to share with you.
We have found an indiegogo campaign time extension option than can be used only once -an improvement over Kickstarter- that would allow up to 30 more days.

Recently extensive code changes we have been doing to the game have put us very in the red line to capture new videos that can work properly as campaign pushers. We would like to add some new gameplay features to the videos, but there is not enough time remaining on the campaign to do that. New videos with new gameplay we think is what we need to get new promotion from youtubers, and that can be done with the extra time.

With important stretch goals still to be unlocked, and with a still reasonable amount of pledges per day, we are very tempted to use this time extension tool.

For us the only problem would be if that extension could take time from development, but with the current approach, leaving the campaign to work almost by itself, is really not a problem.

So, what do you think?

2 Likes

In my opinion, new videos and game play previews are a great opportunity to create momentum. It is hard to guess how many potential backers are still out there and unaware of the game. I really donā€™t have a clue. Unfortunately, I am no famous tubber and know none.
However, if there is really no significant downside to this extension, then go for it. I cheer for you!