Indiegogo campaign tracking

So the current trend, with more Deity and Shaman pledges, should be able to reach the 80k mark or thereabouts. Of course assuming there won’t be changes in the lower pledges levels.

Just my opinion, but yes, I think provided there is a surge at the end of the campaign, 80k is possible.

I hate to say it, but the guy is very reclusive. he has no substantial social media presence and doesn’t even talk in his videos. This suggests to me that he is likely not willing to give shoutouts. However, I came aboard because of Pixelated Apollo’s shoutout, so maybe we should try to focus on getting smaller, but more frequently uploading and interactive channels to give the game a shout out? I’ve already contacted Invictus and Magnar so we’ll just have to wait and see if it helps. Although by no means is this critical, I’m just trying to get the devs as much cash as possible for that sweet-sweet coastal cities goal XD.

Thanks, sounds good! Let’s play YouTubers played a big role in the Kickstarter campaign.
I agree, the Primitive Technology guy is a very long shot.

I won’t rule him out yet, but I think it would have been a good idea to try contacting other YouTubers like Skallgrim, Scholagladiatora, and Shadversity. These guys have a ton of weapons and history enthusiasts watching them and even some gamers (like with Skall).

Here is an update at the end of day 15, half-way through the campaign. At this rate it looks like we’re going to reach the next goal (50k) within a week.

4 Likes

Nice! I really appreciate your work, keep it up!

It’s a bit dissapointing because the “coastal cities” stretch goal would be so close to be reached, and it would have added a ton of new features.

However, maybe there is a little rush at the last days of the campaign, so everything is possible.

1 Like

Trends can change so it is possible to reach the 80k goal, depending on external factors(like youtubers/journalists reviews and so on).

Thanks for the support, Mekos!
I also hope there is a boost from somewhere before theend.

The 50k mark certainly appears well within reach. With the daily pledges hovering around the 2k mark currently, it’ll be interesting to see whether there’ll be a sufficient pickup to this to allow for any further stretch goals to be unlocked.

I’ve been trying to reach out to some lets players and history channels, but so far I only got a response from Skallgrim saying that it wasn’t his area of interest. So, I guess we can rule him out.

Congratulations on reaching 40k :slight_smile:

Yea, slowly, but growing ; )

Here’s an update, 20 days in it looks like this:

1 Like

looks like we’re right on track!

Towards?

50K goal

Prediction has dropped below 70k I see :confused:

Yes, that we’re reaching in 2-3 days anyway.

Unfortunately … The new Thunderclap should help, though. I hope!

We are going to push a bit the campaign in the last weeks.
We started this thunderclap campaign, ( we are not sure if it worked well or not for the KS, al mixed up in the last days there ) Thunderclap - The World's Best Instagram Growth Service but to spread it could be helpful.
We are going to release some new videos too.

Let’s see if we can give it some momentum.

3 Likes