First closed version for backers release date

Please read my comment again, this is spam when you say " they are only 3 " - simply spam.

If you have any complain or request about your pledge, please contact us on our website and we will solve it.

8 Likes

doesnt matter, I backed for beta access and was announced to be released near 16th.

edit: “from july 16”

From July 16

3 Likes

are you being serious or just trolling?

if are, serious that is, and not under 10y I have to assume lockdown has had serious negative effects on you, suggest you seek help…

I would be more than happy to take over ColdReaver pledge - even with a premium - so long as we dont have to keep listening to his/her whining

5 Likes

Please read the forum rules.

2 Likes

Why is that mate?

Your post was an “ad hominem attack”, which we are advised not to use.

1 Like

I am sorry you perceive concern as an attack…

1 Like

I remember when this forum was friendly and not over crowded by last minute backers whinning about WIP release and so on…

14 Likes

good times

2 Likes

Don’t play dumb. You are clearly not argueing his point, instead you are trying to discredit him as a person.
That behaviour doesn’t contribute to anything else then heating the discussion. If that is not enough for you, it generally means that you don’t have a valid argument against his position.

1 Like

lol… definitely not playing dumb… would thou like to return your post about ad hominem attack - please listen to your suggestions

there was no point being raised by him, and clearly you seem to be confused yourself based on answer provided

I have been very clear in my answers. Did not discredited him as a person at anypoint. think there is a clear lack of comprehension and logic on your claims but let’s not get bogged down.

This forum is for a game. by default it should be fun. As @Sherpa very nicely puts it was nice when it was not overcrowded with last minute backers.

3 Likes

This forum is for a game. by default it should be fun. As @Sherpa very nicely puts it was nice when it was not overcrowded with last minute backers.

That is why i am not active here, cause i have nothing valuable to say. Just crossing fingers that me as Lord-tier will maybe get key in July, before 2weeks holiday.

I am not active, but i am following! So I am already aware i might be in last waves with keys

6 Likes

They can change it…

You’re one of the few people crying about this. Pull yourself together.

1 Like

He doesn’t have a point.

In the same boat here brother :smile:

Just that I could not sit silent and see a few guys berating a team of 3 trying to get a game done - especially in the current situation, you need to think where the guys are located as well right, Spain was severely affected right

2 Likes

Yeah, suggesting someone is either 10 years old or should seek help, definitely doesn’t do that.

In my point of view, it would be a waste if this forum was just for fun. There is obviously the issue that people who pledged later feel tricked. I had my go at this discussion and I think I learned a lot about what lead to this. If you have this discussion I just would like it to be fair and honest. In a way that we can all learn from it.
I get it that it must seem annoying to you, that we are complaining and it wasn’t that way before. That doesn’t necessarily mean that we are wrong in doing so.

This thread needs to be shut down by a moderator. It has descended to lunacy.
If you have an issue with the development of the game contact the company directly via their website and stop cluttering the forums with bile.
Those commenting in return would do well to just scroll past and let be, some people just don’t understand as you do and that’s fine. The world would be dull and uninteresting if we were all as clever as you.

This title has amazing potential and ALREADY the community is being ruined by the few.
This can make or break a game. Let’s not let it happen here. Please

8 Likes