First closed version for backers release date

The game has been released to people already. There is no more delaying. Please stop.

2 Likes

Well, I am a Lord backer, from September 2017 and I am 99% certain it was on Kickstarter… didn’t get mine today, so hoping for tomorrow. But deffo not complaining, just excited and anticipating… all good things come to those who wait…

4 Likes

Its going to be multiple batches. Some of us might not get it till the end of the week, or next Monday.

I think I should be on later batches… My pledge was only on Paypal at April of 2018. But I am confident the developers will make things happen.

Or indiegogo. Was supporting around the same time…

Someone with a Lord account already got the key to the game? Has anyone got a key to the game yet? I can’t find any footage or new screenshots on the internet…

No one is allowed to post anything.

I guess if they do they would face some kind of legal issues as people are being asked to sign an NDA before they can play the game.

1 Like

Nobody (normally/in their right mind) will post some footage or images
read first entry fo this forum:

Backers will be notified by email and asked to login on www.ancient-cities.com
where they will get their steam key after accepting an EULA that includes a Non Disclosure Agreement.

1 Like

I’m just excited that the game has gotten this far. I backed it in June of 2017 on Kickstarter and I didn’t even have a PC at the time. The devs have done a bang up job working on this with all the craziness going on in the world.

2 Likes

its been a week has a anybody even gotten their key? that is a lord??

could be days, could be weeks, could be months, nobody knows. we are playing the guessing game

Interesting…

quiet dignity and respect
“decorum and dignity”… as seen in forums of all kinds. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds about right, but that’s life ain’t it.

Celebrating 3 years membership here today exactly…and eagerly awaiting a game key. :grinning:

3 Likes

I really dont think they should announced the beta if they cannot deliver. Anyone who says that they are only 3, long project, big feedback, a lot of bugs or whatever don’t understand business. All those things should have been considered before making an announcement, especially because they have the numbers of possible gamers.

This starts to be more and more unprofessional from them. I had no problem since 2017 to wait, but after you say something, you do that, especially as a business. Keep changing what you say and do will just make it worse.

One thing they mentioned without “lawyer talk” is that every lord should have a key by the end of July. They cannot change that. The only way is to set next year, July next year.

At my time is already Wednesday, no talk on Monday on how many they release, when or whatever. Just the order of pledge but that is that.

3 Likes

just accept what is happening and how it is happening, it will go faster.

5 Likes

They didn’t said it is a beta version, every time they talked about the new release they said It is work in progress release

7 Likes

And even if it was a beta, this is what closed testing looks like. Have you applied to do a beta test on a game before?

2 Likes

Seriously Cold Reaver… you simply don’t have the first clue do you. There ARE only 3 of them. They are Devs not lawyers or businessmen. They are trying to do the right thing and give us backers something to play and see and at the same time bug hunt for them. Try and get your head around that concept once you have removed it from your fundament…