First closed version for backers release date

ok… this will be my last attempt on this, have to agree with FlyingBagpipe and becoming part of the problem myslef would be the last thing I would want

Firstly, I did not suggest he is 10 or should seek help. if he/she is relatively young it would make sense to behave in this fashion. However, if we are talking about an adult this is very different. Then suggesting someone gets help, in my world, has no negative connotation… only concern for a fellow human being

I am not sure why someone would feel “tricked” as you mention (other wording is used more often of late such as scam). All info was there, all one needs to do is read through it. This was precisely why I made an age reference, as an adult you ought to do your due diligence before hand rather than complain after the fact.

What is annoying to me, and I think most on this forum, is the bullying that has been going on. Which I feel is building on a sense of entitlement (childish behaviour). “I want the game, give me the game!”

Extremely glad this helped you learn btw, i feel this is the ultimate goal in life learning/developing. And I’m sincerely sorry if you misunderstood my intentions.

3 Likes

Hi. I don’t understand what happen. Does some lords received some keys yes or no?

1 Like

Yes they did.

Hey devs, you’re doing a great job!

6 Likes

Your comment lead me down a path of self reflection. Maybe you are right that this thread needs to be shut down, maybe you are wrong.
I always was of the opinion that talking about issues is the only way to resolve those. In this case it worked for me and I feel - eventhough we might disagree - it lead to a mutual respect with most people I argued with, at least I hope that it was mutual.
Maybe I am wrong about it being a good advice in general, maybe I am not. I will have to think about that more, to be able to take this position again.
At this point though, I am not willing to agree that talking about it actually ruins the community. I think dishonest arguments do and you might see that on both sides. (@PanoR I am talking in general. I’ve seen that you have responded. I am sorry, I don’t know when/if I am capable of adressing your post)

@ColdReaver I am sorry, that didn’t help.

3 Likes

I really dont care about kids who dont know what a man’s word is and how its an engagement to fulfill those words.

=(childish behaviour). “I want the game, give me the game!”= rectification, kid. I payed the game and they said I can play the game starting 16 July. I did not think it would take 1 more year until I can do that.

And to be clear, again. Before you make an announcement as a company, you think about all the other things, like feedback and stuff.

1 Like

And another thing, I actually checked this. Dawn of man is made by madruga works!? which is a 2 member team? Even if they are more, they are still small.

They update the game constant and add new content. Just making a point here.

no one told you, you would be playing the game on the 16th mate, get a grip… so please learn to read

I am sorry to say but you seem disengaged from reality. While I would be extremely interested to learn more about your “man’s world” i am afraid going down that rabbit hole

1 Like

Go buy it! out for ages - what was their development time?

do you think the two look comparable?? constant updates you mention where nothing major btw…

Dawn of man core is base on their previous game: Planetbase.
Once the core mechanics is ready and major bug solve it is faster to develop.

Moreover, the studios was a 2 men team went created but after releasing two games I don’t know if they are still only 2.

6 Likes

Can we all just stop replying to him please (myself included). Ultimately we are feeding the troll in him and if we stop replying he will stop writing nonsense. He can’t be reasoned with so let’s not bother.

7 Likes

I’m a last minute backer. I shall wait my time.

5 Likes

ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException :wink:

2 Likes

They have issued keys to top tiers and began the process of rolling out the 100’s of Lord tier keys as of Monday. If you have pledged at lord tier you should expect a key by end of July :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am active on a good few game forums and they are all quite bitter places. This on the other hand has been like my refuge for excellent, factual conversation and respectful debate…until they announced the WIP version upcoming. I feel your pain broski :unamused:

7 Likes

In fact, you are correct (depending on language),

I should have had a – in there lol

But, that post was alpha code :wink:

1 Like

They didn’t say you would be able to play starting the 16th, that said they would start giving out keys the 16th. If you decided to read what you wanted to read instead of what was written it’s your own fault

1 Like

The wait its really hard to bear. Summer holidays are on the verge and plenty of spare time to enjoy that beauty.

Please, I know it’s hard but let’s all stop responding. If we don’t respond he has no one to complain to. I doubt he will continue to post if no one is stimulating him to.

6 Likes

The Madruga engine isn’t simulating the lifecycle of literally every plant and animal on screen and allowing everything to be harvestable. Ancient Cities is like comparing a space shuttle to a tricycle. Madruga actually scrapped their early alpha of Dawn Of Man when Ancient Cities was revealed and just rushed a reskin of Planetbase.

9 Likes