First closed version for backers release date

Yes they sent out some lord keys this morning

I don’t think that all of us will get the key in the same week or even same month. For what I read, is because they prefer getting the reported bugs from a smaller group rather a bigger one.

They said they wanna get all lord keys out before august. Which I think they will do, but its prob gonna be a little messy

1 Like

True, I forgot that. Yes, I want to play the game and report those bugs, but for them it would be a little more harder if they give all the keys in such a short period of time.

Czekamy kochani na super grę :grin:

Welcome Elessar! Is that Polish you are writing? Hopefully it will be a super game :wink:
There is also a dedicated Polish forum

3 Likes

Some lords received some keys?

1 Like

Did you receive your key then?

Polska pozdrawia wszystkich fanów ancient cities :hugs:

1 Like

Still nothing…still waiting…still nothing from them. “start playing from 16th July”

It seems that you haven´t read a thing after that date jajaja
They explained that the first two or three pledges tiers will receive it first. And then, and in time, Lord tier would receive it. I don’t know in which you are in, but perhaps it is Lord. This is because if all of us receive it, they will receive a lot of same feedback about the same bugs. And that’s time consuming.

why do you presume things and why would you presume you are smarter? I really don’t know

1 Like

Look, I’ll be completetly honest. I didn’t presume a thing, I just tried to explained in my vague english what they said and peharps you didn’t read, that’s all.

1 Like

I did read almost everything since June and it seems they are only prolonging. I know the game wont be the best and will be buggy, we expect that, we know that.

1 Like

Don’t bother with ColdReaver, he has just been spamming and whinig non stop about how disgusted he is that a three man team cannot deliver a gorgeous game in a few days

4 Likes

We, I get that. But the thing is that, probably, most of the people will start reporting the same bugs or problems. So, if you get 10 notifications of the same bug, is probably “acceptable”. But imagine now if they get 1500 notifications of the exact same bug. And, as you said, it will be buggy, a lot, it’s not even a Beta version. So, just imagine there’s 50 bugs and 1500 notifications for ever one of those. That’s A LOT, not just in numbers, but in time. So, what I imagine, they gave just a dozens of keys and try to fix as much bugs as they can before they give the other keys. Besides, if you have waited a couple of years, you can wait a couple of weeks more :wink:

1 Like

Its been a few years actually, and with a budget of 300k and I watched them since 2017. But one constant about this game is prolonging. Never seems to stop.

2 Likes

The game has been released to people already. There is no more delaying. Please stop.

2 Likes

Well, I am a Lord backer, from September 2017 and I am 99% certain it was on Kickstarter… didn’t get mine today, so hoping for tomorrow. But deffo not complaining, just excited and anticipating… all good things come to those who wait…

4 Likes

Its going to be multiple batches. Some of us might not get it till the end of the week, or next Monday.