Why AC is not dead

You don’t need to have twitter installed to read the tweets in a web browser. Simply follow the link to the AC twitter page: https://twitter.com/_AncientCities

2 Likes

@Belgareth started a forum topic to collect the official twitter updates. Thank you for your service, sir!

1 Like

Boy did I kick over a hornet nest. I thought this topic was solved and yet people keep posting. Bad me, I think it is time to lock this thread and post a sticky?

1 Like

Do I have your permission to rename it to: “Why AC is not dead”?

3 Likes

I support this motion!

I went ahead and made the change.

Yes, that would be a good idea.

3 Likes

It was a pledge if I remember. Don’t forget about it.

Just dropin by to read all comments. :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome Itunga !
You’ll have a lot to catch up but most topics are interesting here.

2 Likes

thank you Sherpa for the warm welcome, i have been back reading comments starting yesterday. hopefully i’ll catch up w/n this week.

2 Likes

Any news ???!!

The FAQ have been modified recently :
“There will be a closed Beta, for people who backed the game with the beta access reward, in the first half of 2020”.

So maximum 6 months wait now

1 Like

Even though that is no certainty (by far!), it is hopeful and good news!

twitter update from the day before seems to be pointing to the same direction :slight_smile:

1 Like

lets see lets see :slight_smile:

1 Like

No one read the link? That game supposedly shut down because the developers had a lawsuit based on a copyright problem. As far as I know, Ancient Cities has no such legal trouble.

What link? Or is this a troll test. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, I’m the only non-troll here because I actually went and checked the link in the original post for relevance and context-setting?

You’re actually the first to talk about what was in the article @badbear shared x)
The conversation here never actually addressed Xeko’s case, which has indeed little to do with Ancient Cities (as AC is fully copyrighted yay :tada:)

3 Likes