Starting conditions?

Ahh thank you. See in Italian it would be “In Inglese si scirvi il nome “Aeneas” non “Eneas.”” XD Italian grammar superimposed upon Castilian vocabulary!

Aeneas, whom he and his descendants are said to have founded Rome?

Then it would be a question, which is the extent to which the player can contribute to this figure. (Egoperspektive, Personalization (Skin) diplomatic options?

How big will a group start? Or the player will assemble the group. Or does it follow in the game course?

If he has a selection among several groups, there are differences in the composition (male / female, rather craftsman, rather warrior, rather hunters)?

Yes

I was not talking about strong characters in the game, just pointing that migration have sense even in later ages.

Initial group will be randomly generated, but the size will be configurable, probably.

2 Likes

Piece for a piece is a vague picture :wink:

As an islander i would love to have the choice to start on an island :heart_eyes:

1 Like

We need polynesian migrations in a (future) DLC pls

1 Like

I’d love that…
Also, Japan’s Jomon period!!!

I’d pay $50 for a Jomon DLC, easily :slight_smile:

There is so many period I want to play in neolithic time :

• Ancient Chinese dynasty
  • Indus valley
  • Central America
  • Andes
  • Central and eastern europe
  • Japan
  • Polynesian islands

And the list only expand with the bronze age… Not all of them will come true :sob:

I also love the Indus Valley civilization!
Most focus on the later “Indus Civilazation,” but I like the earlier Neolithic cultures. Either way, it is an amazing place!

Woman from Mehrgarh-like civilization of the Indus River, c. 5500BCE.
(Yes, I have a picture for everything lol If you click on her, you see the full picture)

2 Likes

I would love a DLC of my people :heart_eyes::crossed_fingers:t4: