Ritual Sacrifices (no Religion topic!)

What about your tribe and others doing human and animal sacrifice? OR and or other rituals of an adult manner.

2 Likes

Very late to the game but I add one comment that is a fundamental tenant to physics not to mention game creation and almost every other thing that touches our lives.
“For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction”

In other words if you remove Sacrifices that reinforced dedication and moral you need to also remove things that decrease dedication and moral or put some other balancing belief or event in.

If you remove paganism you likely have to remove Christianity etc. etc.

Failure to do so will result in a unbalanced game which may be acceptable and then again not.

So when it comes to things like Religion Sacrifices etc. as a whole Historical accuracy probably has to go out the window developers need to implement balancing mechanics not period correct ones.

Please note I am against Human sacrifices and having it forced on my peoples in a game is unacceptable but having to deal with the next village over using it to keep its peoples inline is something I have to deal with especially if I want to use religion or another belief system to encourage followers and loyalty.