First closed version for backers release date

Nice!

Only a tip : Nvidia :wink:

7 Likes

Just wanted to say thank you to the development team. I missed all of the crowdfunding for this game somehow. I was grateful to be able to support via the website. This game truly looks amazing. Please keep up all of the work you all are doing. Cannot wait to try this. Thanks again!

11 Likes

Eager to start playing, I’ve been waiting for this opportunity for two years since I met the project in 2018

4 Likes

Good to know :+1:

I hear that.

Just upgraded! Can’t wait to play now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Four more days! :open_mouth: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi guys, any idea when the Beta invites are being sent out? I wasn’t sure if your post meant that the Beta begins on the 16th or if the invites are being sent out on the 16th

I took it to assume that beta keys will start being sent out. I don’t know if they’ll send them out in batches on the 16th though or spread it out over the following week or something.

2 Likes

In my understanding

We want to announce that backers with “beta access” reward will start to receive invitations to play the current work in progress version beginning July 16 2020.

You can expect invitation not eaerlier than 16, but it can also be 18, hope no later than 24 July :blush:

4 Likes

This is the most excited I have ever been about a closed Beta and I am excited beyond belief to take part in the release and the refinement of this masterpiece. @UncasualGames Stay Awesome!

5 Likes

Sweeet…

When you say July the 16th, what time zone are you referring to? I really hope you mean July 16th Australia Eastern daylight, but some how think this wont be the case :frowning:

July 16th of the Gregorian calendar. Please consult your nearest calendar institution for further details.

6 Likes

Ts ts ts.
You still don’t answer the most important point. Is this 16th of July Before Current Era or Current Era?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

July 16th 2020 CE of the Gregorian calendar of this plane of existence (alternate realities not covered by official announcement) :bowing_man:

13 Likes

You may think I’m funny, but while I’m eagerly awaiting the release in two days, I will not play this version :open_mouth:

Part of it is that I need to first upgrade my laptop, so that helps :slight_smile: But even so, I will try to avoid playing it until the full release - I am afraid of getting saturated playing versions with incremental inprovements and once the game is released not being able to enjoy it anymore (shock!) or at least not being able to appreciate it fully. I would rather wait and experience it in its full glory for the first time once it’s ready. In the meanwhile, I will of course still follow the development closely, rejoice at your reports and feedback, and eventually also videos and other material - I only choose not to experience it first-hand just yet.

Do you folks think I’m strange? :slight_smile:

P.S. Edit: Know what? I took your advice to heart; I cannot NOT check out the game and play it at least a bit. It’s only realistic that I do play the game - probably futher down the line I will consciously stop when the final release is in sight and then enjoy the full game when it’s ready. (I also added some more euros to my backer pledge to show additional support.)

9 Likes

You are missing then opportunity to provide feedback to devs (possibly with some great ideas for improvements).

4 Likes

Honestly, there’s nothing strange in that. That’s even… well, brave, inflicting yourself such a wait. Myself, I’m supposed to work hard on the work I still have to do, so that I have more time after the 16th of July to play and test. And, nonetheless, I can’t help myself being afraid I may be disappointed after having waited for years.

But probably also you could find a middle ground between playing as a madman as soon as Thursday and not playing at all, that would be less painful and better for mental health?
Like, playing only one game per month at most, or once for each new beta build?

8 Likes