First closed version for backers release date

How do i find out my status? it was like 2 years ago and i have no idea how much i paid for this game and what’s my backer status :slight_smile: Please help me find out as in the backer’s list i couldn’t find my name

Just log in on ancient-cities.com (top right) with your forum credentials and then click on the cog (also top right) next to your username :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the effect the imminent closed beta is having on crowdfunding :slight_smile: even now, without any new footage or articles written about the game yet, we are about to reach the next goal.

5 Likes

Thanks Sherpa. But can you (or anyone) direct me to a tutorial about how to change my graphics card? I have an Asus GL752VW laptop, but I can’t find anything on their website, or on google.

It is quite difficult and costly to upgrade laptops, mostly because of the lack of space. I’ve looked up your computer, and I think you should be able to run AC on low though :thinking:

On the topic of can it handle it. Do you think my Asus FX505DV-PB74 can handle the normal setting? (To save having to look it up I just included the basic info on the processor and graphic card below.)

• NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 8GB GDDR6 (Base: 1110MHz, Boost: 1335MHz, TDP: 80W)
  • Quad-core AMD Ryzen 7 R7-3750H Processor
  • 512GB NVMe SSD | 16GB DDR4 RAM

It don’t have access to a version myself, but I think you’ll be able to run it in normal settings no problem :open_mouth:

Got it… Thank you. Apparently i’m a Lord, so i’ll have access to Beta… yeeey… so excited :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should run max setting imo

Awesome

Great, soo loking forward to this!

Yes, because its not available to the public, it will still activate when you enter your key

2 Likes

The next funding goal has been reached :slight_smile: :smiley:

Suggestion for the moderators: should we think of a good way to merge this thread with “First closed release for backers” in order to focus the discussion and not have it dispersed? The two official announcements by the developers should of course still be most prominent (pinned?) even if they come from two separate timelines.

1 Like

man they ran it on an i5 and 1050gtx on normal with 45 fps sure thing you could run it, propebly just showing off your setup :grinning:

Good job mates!!! See you in July.

1 Like

Iam so excited!! waiting for that key!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Countdown 16 July 2020

they make adapter so you can hook up a desktop graphics to laptops. mainly used for bitcoin farming but does work for what you would want. also not easy to install

The devs advised me to hold off on upgrading till I’ve seen how it plays. But is the quality of the video clips in the news section of the website what I’m going to see when I play, or is the lag and pixelation something to do with Twitter?
I want to see this as it’s meant to be seen, because it will be amazing, and if it means buying a new laptop I’ll do it - but should I wait, or upgrade now?

Yes, twitter’s and facebook’s encoding is responsible for the lag and resolution. Thankfully no modern game runs like this :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes