First closed version for backers release date

I mean, technically women clone women that turn into men

Lmfao

There’s a game called “This is My Land” which has no women in the entire game.
The dev was asked and they confirmed: no women.

It’s Native American wild west game (found it looking for prehistoric sims). The entire tribe is just men. When the dev was asked, they claimed it wasn’t mean to be anti-woman… Yeah.

2 Likes

They aren’t trying to depict something as ‘historically accurate’. It’s a fictional story set in a somewhat fictional ‘universe’.
They are likely just a bunch of guys who, like every single human in the world, make things in their own image (that being male).
If the game was exclusively women would you bat an eye-lid?

Ultimately, if you don’t like the game don’t support it.

2 Likes

Because AC went underground with the dev footage probably. meaning everybody was left in the dark but kept their idea safe

If the game were all women, it would be just as silly.
Gender inclusivity is not always understood until it’s felt, directly.
Needless to say, this is a sad trend and has long been.

2 Likes

Totally agree, I actually had that game on my wish list but how the hell are you supposed to roleplay or get immersed in a world with zero women. No thank you.

2 Likes

And conversely, zero men.
If a person wants to mod their game to be the way they like, sure, but it’s totally washy to see it being sold that way. lol

Luckily, AC seems to have all sorts of people. \o/

@ColdReaver if you think DoM holds a match to what AC is going to be you are in for a shock, DoM although moderately fun is literally a reskin of planet base their earlier game which had a longer dev time then AC at this point and is WAY less in-depth I played both in alpha/beta and just wow they were both a functional train wreck. I still play both and 5 years on PB is still an AI nightmare that just got passed onto DoM because they just recycled the code. And because they are a protectionist studio their mods are a nightmare to make let alone maintain as they refuse/won’t make simple changes that could let the community fix most of not all of the major issues with both games. That said I still enjoy the games for a quick sub 300 member tribe / colony but after that the AI can not keep up. And the only meaningful interaction with other elements is tower defense to kill AI that are 350% normal health and 200% durability buffed in DoM or bullet proof in PB. Again fun for an afternoon no long term playability limited replayability unless your going to map gen each run, still full of asset and terrain bugs AI dying next to food and water or you know walking 300m away from a camp. As @lotus253 and myself have said in previous reviews of the game arcade like but not immersive.

And as this seems to be the latest bone to chew on Madruga is a 6 man Dev team with a bunch of unnamed asset and programming contractors.

1 Like

I agree about DoM’s dreadful AI.
I went looking for info on how to mod their game and the forums were pretty bad.
Here’s a debate I saw on their forums over nudity which devolved into dozens of people posting some of the least informed opinions on prehistoric clothing I have ever read…
If you like a train wreck, it is funny to read lol
https://twitter.com/Antiproton_com/status/1102023881576144896?s=20

Not having mods will be the reason DoM fades into obscurity. Mods are why people still play many old games, such as Marrowind.

1 Like

Ah yes, Marrowind, a game with real bones

2 Likes

This is all a joke…

We shall see. I will be sorry not about the 60 euros that I loss, but because I will not play this game. I loved it from the first second. Lets hope it is not a scam or something.

We shall see, some of the lords “got it”, I dont know. I did not get it yet. We see until the end of the month.

1 Like

It looks like a scam, it’s true.
There aren’t any tiniest screenshots or videos on the internet. I don’t believe that people don’t make any screens or movies because that’s forbidden.This is human nature

Please contact us in the website contact section if you have any concern or request about your pledge.

2 Likes

As soon as I get home I am checking my emails for a link so I can download this game, yet another day passes and no email. Hope its all going well @UncasualGames

1 Like

Good to know I am not the only one keep checking my spam folder for the email - though i had started losing it :smile:

5 Likes

We are solving main issues so you can play the game in good enough conditions.

12 Likes

Would it be to much to ask, when the next batch of keys will be sent out? and how many do you send out in a batch?

2 Likes

Well, that is the problem. I do this both at work and at home. Its becoming compulsive obsessive.