First closed version for backers release date

I know, I’m just kidding :slight_smile:

Really happy to see you guys have achieved what you set out to do and that things are running smoother now than they were before! I can’t wait to try it out and break the hell out of it xD

3 Likes

Many issues remaining but… well, this is a work in progress version :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Of course, but you have come a long way from having started at nothing, to now having a fairly stable game.

You should be very proud and we all are extremely grateful for your perseverance!

4 Likes

So I backed in April 2018 - when do you reckon I’ll get my key? Not impatient, just curious (actually very impatient, but trying to rein it in)!

Did you back via kickstarter, indiegogo or paypal?

can’t remember. 2 years ago though

Ok well that is the order. So depending on what you backed on it will determine how soon you get it. I can’t imagine it being more than a week or two. @UncasualGames feel free to correct me :slight_smile:

I’ll live.

1 Like

2017 Indiegogo Lord. Wait when did the kickstarter launch? Its really been that long.

So the PayPal buyers will be the last ones to receive the key?

PayPal buyers cry !

5 Likes

My email can’t handle all my refreshes, can we get an idea of what time of the day we can expect to receive the email for the game key?

Keep up the hard work, it’ll pay off when this game becomes the top seller on the steam store!

2 Likes

Well, crud lol

list_of_backers[list_of_backers.length]; <- that’s me lol

1 Like

I think I joined around the same time as you.

I guess you’re new to crowd funding then.

I gave money to back a project that I want to see made real, at no point is that a guarantee Its not a preorder, its funding to try to get development completed.

Now will I be annoyed if I never get the game? Yeah, of course, I’ve sunk my money into it, but until I know its not coming, or they make a blatantly bad choice that impacts me then its their game to work on. No need to get agitated, there’s plenty of other stuff to do or bigger problems to apply your energy to.

Pretty sure you will get your key soon enough and when you do, try not to get to angry with the buggy, unbalanced nature of the game…

14 Likes

Anyone else frantically refreshing their email this morning? :joy::joy::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

me 2, getting only beautiful russian girls near me emails

3 Likes

What email will the key come under?

The email you originally linked to your pledge. So if your Forum one is different you’ll need to put in a ticket I believe

Everything seems to be in order so shouldn’t have to worry about that.