First closed version for backers release date

Keep going guys!

2 Likes

I knew it. Developer is hard worker. Please give a big clap for them. I salute their hard work.

11 Likes

Yikes. :joy: So much. Big shout-out to the devs for working their hardest and to all the people who can read and understand the complexities of releasing a game to 7000 people as a four man crew. Keep it real guys and hang in there. You’ll be testing out the Early Access work in progress before you know it. :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Keep up the hard work we are rooting for you​:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

A key now, would ruin my exam in three days. So take all the time you need :ok_hand:

2 Likes

‪We have decided to begin with Steam key dispatching for Lord tier from tomorrow. We will start with small batches each day and will increase numbers when we feel confident we can manage feedback & bugs.‬

38 Likes

Yehaw! Will the first backers (from Date) get the first Keys?

OK so no one report bug so we can all play. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just for further clarification, will this be by Backer Date or alphabetized? @UncasualGames

Best of luck to you too :smile:

2 Likes

Interesting…

So let the games begin best of luck

1 Like

Just to have an idea. What’s the size of the small batches that you are thinking to start? How many people are you giving the keys for tomorrow?
Nice choice btw

Hello, it’s my first message. Sorry for my mistakes with English.
My question is about the future of development. If crowdfunding finished and we’re at 22% goal “development speed up”… What can we expect now?
I hope I don’t seem very impatient, it’s just that I’d like to know.

I am looking forward to Steam Key. Thanks for your message.

Thanks again!!

8 Likes

Welcome to our community, @elideld! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome, Grab some popcorn.

5 Likes

Bottom line here is that the situation is as it is. From this point you can either roll with and accept it or get all wound up with angst and feel bad for a few days until you get your key. I know which I prefer…

4 Likes

The key dispatch order will be by pledge quantity first and then by campaign order (Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Paypal)

12 Likes

watch everyone change their names to AAAA xD

1 Like

No alphabetical order sorry :grinning:

4 Likes