First closed release for backers

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: System requirements for AC

Great stuff guys, keep at it and you will reap the rewards.

The community will always, by majority, support developers whom they can see are making an effort and delivering the goods even if it takes longer.

And if it means you have to take a pay cut for now and work a little harder well then you will see more return for your investment when the game starts selling big time.

Good luck and canā€™t wait to see the beta product

7 Likes

I cannot wait until JUL 16th. I have been looking forward to this game for years now. I missed the initial crowdfunding and I am happy it was opened back up so I could support.

2 Likes

Cant wait to play!:partying_face:

2 Likes

I also canā€™t wait to play - good job guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well this is not still a beta product, is only a work in progress version, but we want to release a first playable version as soon as possible for backers.

7 Likes

Ok, we will call it a closed Alpha for the time being but with the help of the community feeding back bugs etc you guys will be at beta stage in no time :slight_smile:

Either that or off basking in the carribean with all our money :nauseated_face: :smile:

4 Likes

lets work together to make this game better then any civilization/city builder/survival game ever developed!

9 Likes

Simply Awesome.

This may not be the correct thread, but are you planning to have a separate thread or forum area for those of us getting keys to send bug reports and discuss features etc>?

2 Likes

You will receive the game key and closed beta access.

Easiest solution to this concern about beta non envisioned beta just screen brand it ā€œBETA WIPā€ and when itā€™s polish and beta stable as you envisioned - change it to ā€œBETA - FINALā€.

I am a little disappointed that your roll out didnā€™t include your verified beta testers from similar titles in the first wave. I get it though money talks and when you have the ability for people to just donate more to jump up the queue. To be clear significant bugs or not your beta access was outlined by Lord tier and above any delaying keys more than a day or two appears more a money grab than a technical staggered release. As always @UncasualGames you have my support and faith Iā€™m simply trying to help you see optics this early is everything.

I hope the devs will be providing status reports, so we know how the roll-out is progressing (and when to start checking our emails!!)

2 Likes

Donā€™t be disappointed guys, just try to be a bit more patient. You will benefit from the work that is done before you get access.

You have to understand that itā€™s better to fix the biggest bugs with only a few people having access to the game. Otherwise hundreds of people would report the same bugs. Maybe the communication about the release strategy could have been better but I guess itā€™s better this way. Itā€™s already taken way too long for all of us so hopefully a few more days or weeks wonā€™t kill the fun we will all have with the game at some point.

7 Likes

I Love This!!!

2 Likes

I see my hopes have been answered!

From what Iā€™m seeing in other posts devā€™s post more on Twitter about updates then here

1 Like