First closed release for backers

Fantastic news, whats a few more weeks when we have waited this long for the final-ish game.
So looking forward to it

1 Like

I pledged as chief, and i see only Lord pledge and higher provides beta access. I hope devs will show mercy and give me access too or ill go crazy :smiley: i was checking almost every week on this game since i backed it.

3 Likes

Yasssssss :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

If you’re uncertain you can always upgrade your pledge to lord. It’s like 10 euros more so if you really want that, you could always do that.

2 Likes

@Max: My First Invest was also only on the Chief Level. But so far I remember to Upgrade to Lord Level you have to spent only 10€ more. Thats what I immediately did :grinning:

2 Likes

I am very happy and glad for the announcement. I am very excited for playing this beautiful game.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

For what I have read, they are releasing the beta because of the delay so maybe they are still far from finishing it. In my opinion, if there would be 1 or more years of development left, the beta should be open as it would imply, otherwise, that for those who backed less, it would be a delay of more than 3 years from planned. If it’s only months, I think it is ok.

Real question is how long will last the closed beta?

Do you mean that as in “How long until release after the Beta starts” or as in “How long will we be able to play the Beta”

I’m so excited that this is finally dropping. I can’t wait to play the game. This is also dropping a little bit before my bday so that is pretty Poggers.

5 Likes

I just upgraded to LORD, so Beta here we go!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations! Very good to see you reach this milestone.

Look forward to trying the game soon.

1 Like

Thank you for adding mods and easily modifiable text configuration files!!!

I even have prehistoric memes for this lol

12 Likes

Cannot wait until July 20, gonna be a great game.

I can’t wait. Good job guys !

1 Like

Hello,

Are there plenty of clothing and tool assets or are you still making those?
If you are still making them, I’d be happy to help if you need anything (I’ve made nearly every type of Neolithic and many Paleo and Mesolithic garments, too).

5 Likes

We are finishing a first set of mesolithic tools for the basic tasks of cutting, cropping, chopping, fishing,… We have plenty of references about tools, but feel free to post your own in the forum, every help is welcome

8 Likes

Gotcha

Luckily, Neolithic and Mesolithic clothing are nearly the same. The Mesolithic folk (colder, less outdoors labor needed) would have had less woven textiles and probably worn more than the Neolithic people (warmer/wetter climate with more manual labor in fields).

Clothing, at a minimum, would be:

Hats

Hands

Upper Body

Note: Mostly bare during the warm season. Layers used very often.

Lower Body

Note: No pants. These don’t exist yet.
Note: Fur can be used instead leather, but not likely often

Shoes

10 Likes

bonne nouvelle !

This is soooo exciting. I never doubted you guys for a minute and I am sure even a beta not quite where you would want it to be will be awesome. Well done guys!

5 Likes