Alpha / Beta / Release dates?

There have been some unexpectedly long development processes, notably the animation system overhaul and the refactorization of a great chunk of the code to implement textures better. In consequence, the release has been finally set to early 2019 (for now, hoping there won’t be any more delays). What hasn’t changed is the policy on the beta, which is to make it live a few months before release. For the moment, there is no definite date for the beta.

2 Likes

Maybe there should be a new post in the news section with a timeline of sorts or a checklist of things to do and as the devs complete each one they can tick them off so that we can atleast see that progress is being made, even if slowly.

5 Likes

That is a good point, and i believe it would reduce alot of repeatedly asked questions in the forums, by us, the very eager players

2 Likes

why, they would refuse to read it, just like this thread

come on man…peeps - read the whole thread before you ask the same question again

I agree.

@Vareska That is a great idea.

1 Like

Soooooooooooo… Is there any info, about when the is realeased?
Full game but also beta (i understand you aren´t going to make an alpha release). The site says it will be out in late 2018, but thats kinda vague.
On another note, you are making a Beta release as far as i know, but will it only be open for kickstarter supporters?

Hello yeah, folks! I can’t wait to see the Beta! :slight_smile: Your Idea is great and the footage i have seen so far is amazing! Just go on doing this fantastic work folks!
Greetings from Germany! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any news on Beta or Alpha testing?
Maybe post new screens or better gameplay vids.
Will AC be on E3? :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have no plans to be on E3.
That is a very expensive event for small developers.

6 Likes

For the smaller space availible on E3, and counting the insurance, lease of material/furniture, it comes up to $30.000 minimum.

4 Likes

yea that money is better off in the development off the game in my opinion.

3 Likes

So is there going to be another beta? Since I had family plans that interrupted my being present at the beta.

I’m fine if it’s not I just want an answer on that.

Don’t worry, @PaleWolf12 that message is a year old, and the info is outdated! There has been no beta release yet, you haven’t missed anything :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mhhh… no more info’s from the devs about alpha and beta releasing, september18 is past. We have spend much money for this little great shiny piece of game. But now, all will have a look. We know there are many bugs in alphas and betas, let us help you!

6 Likes

Any ETA?

5 Likes

Soo… devs, any news please :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In Twitter they said that even though they made some advances, the release date is still far away. So, i think perhaps next year :confused:

4 Likes

Hey guys, have not seen anything new on release date on Twitter besides the guys updates on their progress, new pics looking great by the way. I would think given it’s already Nov it’s safe to assume we are looking for a next year release. To be honest I think it’s better for the devs to take their time on the development of this game than releasing a product that is not where it should be. Have been following the game for quite some time now, despite having only recently went forth with supporting, and i’m very excited about it, feeling like i’m 15 allover again :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Any ETA on the beta? I get that in may it wasn’t possible for you guys to start the beta.
But now, after a few more months following the updates on the twitter account, it seems like where getting close to an actual beta release.

Hope it’s safe to say the beta will be in Q1 2019 (jan-march)?
Love to hear from you!

5 Likes