Steam Key

I can’t find my key.

You must go to https://ancient-cities.com/ . Press the login in the upper right corner. When you log, it should appear your name and perk, in the same corner, as well as this image:image

You click on it, and you’ll be redirected to your Backer Settings, were you can see your pledge and your rewards. There should be a steam key space, and, after reading and accepting the EULA, you can redeem your key in steam!

Hi, I have the same issue. I have not recieved any email and in the Backer Settings after accepting the EULA nothing happens. How can I redeem the steam key???

You change your email and we need to update your new email in the backer database, please try again in a few minutes.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I accepted the EULA but nothing happened. (I did not changed my emailadress)

You change your email from a @web.de one, we update the backer database with your new email, try again in a few minutes

Oh, i am very sorry about that. I was 100% sure. Thank you for your help, i got it.

I think I have the same problem. I updated my email addresse but can’t get a confirmation email or my steam key.

Hi, i think i have a problem, i cannot update my email and i don’t have my key, what can i do ?

We update your new email in database, please go to the web settings page to retrieve your key.
Click in any other web section than the forum to view the little cog wheel in the top navigation bar.

We update your new email in database, please go to the web settings page to retrieve your key.
Click in any other web section than the forum to view the little cog wheel in the top navigation bar.

Thanks a lot, that’s work !

I got the same issue nothing happens after accepting the eula

thx it worked

Hi,

Sorry for bothering, but I can’t seem to find the place to accept the EULA… The only thing I get when I click the cog wheel is my included rewards, but can’t click on them.

Kind regards,

I am also having the same issue (clicking the EULA acceptance doesn’t get me anywhere). I have a @yahoo.com email attached to my account. Do I need to resubmit the email in my account settings? I’m assuming once I accept the EULA it just emails me a key?

How do you update your email? I don’t see any edit button for the email in preference. Nothing happens for me when accepting EULA too.

I am having the same issue, nothing happens when I accept the EULA. I don’t get an email with the key and I do not see a “web settings” page anywhere. Clicking the cog wheel takes me to backer settings where i can only accept the EULA which does nothing.

The key will show in the same page, were was the buttom for the EULA

"If you don’t see the key but the EULA seems accepted, try to Login again in private Mode, preferentially using a Firefox browser.

If after accepting the EULA it seems that you can’t see the Key and the EULA accept button continues to show,you need to put in contact with us using the support contact page in the website."