Nvidia Now

Hi, I was wondering if you guys could add the Game to Nvidia Now. I don’t know if anyone else plays Games on Nvidia Now but I am.

So if I could get feedback on this, would be appriciated.

Regards
Toni

1 Like

Well we are a tiny indie studio, we cannot release in other platforms until the game is finished.

Thank you for the fast reply. Of course it’s your decision if you want to give them the Premission to Stream it on their Servers.

I was just asking cause i’ve been gaming only on Nvidia Now for the past few Months. It’s also a Great Way to Test New Games on the Most Powerfull Machines on the Market. I am sure not everybody can afford it.

And if I got it correctly, after the EA access, are you going to give Nvidia the Premission to Stream it on their Service?

Regards
Toni

Not sure if this requires further development but we will check it

1 Like

There is no need for any further development. It’s just a service from Nvidia. You basically get a Virtual Machine on their Servers, start your Steam and start playing any Game you got on your Steam account. The only thing Nvidia needs is approval of the Devs to stream it.

They had all Steam Games on it at the beginning but some big Corp. didn’t like that idea I guess. :smiley:

Thanks for considering it at least.

Regards
Toni

2 Likes

I think that’d be amazing. It is true it no need this future implementation and you can run in in very powerful computers. Wish it would be in GeForce NOW