Not enough Rope

Now fiber is all around because there are nettle plants all around

Well, than I do something wrong. I am at the coast, I have plenty of straw, stone, etc, but no fiber.

When I start looking I find very few nettles and no plants on the coast from which they take fiber. I use the crop option to select either the nettles I find or a rather large area, but for every 1000 straw I find 10-15 fibers.

Of course updated and started a new game.

There is several ways to get resources/tasks done. You can select the Ɣrea to be cutted/gathered/clean, like most tradicional games. But in AC you can select a storage area, select a resource to be stored and click the wheel button. The group that this building is assigned will automatycally search for the resource, either gathering it or processing it, until the storage is full. If the building is not assigned to a group, the task will be performed (at low priority) by the whole tribe, if it doesnt have anything more to do
The seccond way, you donā€™t need to assign gathering areas. So your little humans can search and find fibers you donā€™t see. There is a nice tutorial series in youtube that shows that. In this videos she discuss the storage stuff:

1 Like

There you go, I knew I missed somethingā€¦ While Iā€™m still not drowning in fiber, it is trickling inā€¦

And thanks for the video, will watch it before a new game.

1 Like

hi there! in the newest version there are no tool like ā€œgo fishingā€, ā€œgatherā€ etcā€¦ So, Iā€™m unable to gather plant fiber! as a result, Iā€™m unable to build housings make some tools, build fishdriers and so onā€¦ and there are no rivers in the whole region!! is it normal for last update or my does game have some problems?

Rivers are all around Europe and are shown in the main map when you select where to play. You need to use working groups to get resources. We recommend you to follow some how to play guides on Steam Steam Community::Ancient Cities Thanks for your feedback!