New title on netflix

A movie called 10,000 bc is currently on netflix, its not a new movie but i think someone at netflix is an ancient city follower. idk. but check it out looks interesting.

Edit: its not very good

6 Likes

Yeah, was pretty lame imo.

2 Likes

Hmm, looking at the comments, that doesn’t seem to be that good tbh.

If you want/may find it, there’s also another movie that was released in 2017 about Ötzi, this Neolithic man found in an Austrian glacier in 1991, imagining how he could end up there. Although I’ve never been able to watch it myself, so I can’t speak about it.
Besides, credits go to @lotus253 for reporting it, so you may find their post here.

And there’s also this convenient Wikipedia page if you want to know a bit more :slight_smile:

3 Likes

oh i now about otzi. yea its a cool find. you should check it out.

2 Likes

lmaoo

2 Likes

I did a twitter live-tweet about this film. It wasn’t that bad, but it has a lot of problems as well.

10,000BC is just unwatchable lol

https://twitter.com/Antiproton_com/status/1024116442445307904

1 Like

You may want to give this one a go, if you like the genre

Not sure on which platform is available in your country tho.

4 Likes

Ah, sorry. I’ve posted about the same movie withouth realising you just mentioned it before! Apologies.

2 Likes

what?

What what?

Honestly one of the best I’ve seen in along time is Alpha

3 Likes

Totally agree. I saw that when it first came out on Netflix and I love it.

I love and hate these films lol

I love them because I love prehistory… but I also hate them for the same reason. I pick at every minor detail that’s incorrect lol

Hopefully, Alpha will be good!

1 Like

Are you and @Foghail in the USA?

I don’t see it on NetFlix and sometimes different countries have different shows,

1 Like

yea its not on australian netflix.

I am, but I also just checked Netflix and it doesn’t seem to be on there here either. It’s possible I watched it on a different streaming site or Netflix removed it. It’s been at least a year since I’ve seen it.

1 Like

Alpha is on netflix in Finland if you guys want to watch you can use vpn to relocate here.

3 Likes

Thanks!

Cool, thanks!

I’m in Canada and yeah the movie library differences drive me crazy. With Alpha I enjoyed the clothing, hunting tactics, right of passage through them learning essential skills etc I’m not saying It was the best movie ever just one of the better period pieces vs 10k BC.

3 Likes