First closed version for backers release date

I am as well waited since 2017 it really doesn’t make a difference at this point my post was to get the rabble to lay off asking the devs every 5 minutes where there key is they subbed for on the 16th last minute.

1 Like

I noticed that as well, I know my backer number is around 700. So hoping that they are doing 100 people a batch or so each day

:eyes:

I am doing rather splendid

Patience is a virtue. Virtue is a grace. Grace is a little girl with a dirty face!

DEVS take your time, Im willing to wait and if you need more cash for a PR Team create a donation link Im in!

9 Likes

:joy: Exactly, all we have to do is learn from other seasoned wise old forums such as youtube… :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I backed on Indiegogo and later upgraded my pledge. Also backed some extra last summer because I could. I got access yesterday.

7 Likes

How is it? You have a good time?

Get. A. Grip

Not sure I’m allowed to say anything about the game since the non disclosure agreement :sweat_smile: Though I love what they have given us, as of now, but then again I also went into this knowing it was an early build, which is for testing :slightly_smiling_face: Only had an hour to put into the game yet, sadly.

5 Likes

Note: Once you get the key, the access to the WIP section of the forum will only work after logging out and logging back in again! It took me a while to figure it out and try that.

8 Likes

@steffwik what tier are you?

1 Like

I’m installing the game now, Lord tier backing.

See you on the other side, just be patient.

9 Likes

Same here, I’m more excited then I expected to be

3 Likes

enjoy guys!

1 Like

Where can we post feedback on the Beta?
I don’t see a dedicated thread anywhere.

Log out, log back in, et voila!

2 Likes

Made my day :sweat_smile:

See you in wip-forum :muscle:

1 Like

I wish I could sign the NDA before getting the key, just to read the feedback.

1 Like

I got my key the day before bday! what a nice surprise!

3 Likes