First closed version for backers release date

you think cause u pledged before the other people on or before the 16th, you are totally wrong lol

1 Like

another day without a key

1 Like

Holy crap, that’s gorgoeus!

1 Like

187/2600 keys so far slow and steady.

2 Likes

Do you know at what rate they’re going?

Same as here:

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

soon it will be years

They mentioned in the forum that all keys will be shipped at least to the end of the month.

Much more keys are already delivered but many people do not use this forum.

15 Likes

Indeed I find it an excellent game and Dawn of Man was the reason I discovered and backed Ancient Cities in the first place!

If Ancient Cities will become half as good as Dawn of Man I‘m good, but please don‘t feed me any (not you personally, the general you), this game will be totally different and will simulate everything and will revolutionize the gaming industry, being a Star Citizen backer as well, I‘ve got a bit allergic to that euphemisms.

Ultima online already simulated the life cycle of every tree, herbivore and carnivore in the game and the simulation shattered the moment the players entered the stage.

1 Like

Only 6k people left and i will have my key! :smiley:

2 Likes

2k something much better no? :slight_smile:

based on latest update from devs all lord backers should have their keys by month end, 6 days!!

as far as Dawn of Man, i felt was too simple…

6 Likes

Cant wait for my Key, I’am a Lord since 04.2018 Indiegogo and have some free days until 28.07 and hope I may have the chance to try this fantastic game before

1 Like

Exactly the same on my side. Same pledge date. I’m also very excited.

1 Like

Saturday morning with a cup of coffee in one hand ,and all i wish for this time is Ancient cities on the other.

3 Likes

kickstarter lords are getting their keys now as they said, indiegogo backers will be next in line i presume

It is correct

3 Likes

Lol I’ve been following the game for 3 years but only backed few weeks ago. I guess I will be the last. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I completely agree. I grabbed Dawn or Man when it when it first came out as a cheap substitute for Ancient Cities…it was

2 Likes

Would have made my day too