Enjoy the Idleness

Imagine multiple adults and parents screaming out like this at the same time ^^
It probably would sound weird, although I appreciate the spirit.

Totally agree with you ^^’

Cave and acoustics, that sounds interesting. Question is, whether it will be possible to play in caves

I very much like the idea that citizens will have another layer of actions and doing celebrations and festivities. And Im sure this does improve the overall immersion.

But somehow connected to that idea, how about “camp fire stories”, where the actual knowledge transfer will take place? For example, a middle age or elderly person can become some kind of “teacher” while educating through stories on fireplaces. Meaning, the knowledge becomes spread around youngsters or younger aged persons attending.

I am not sure how the knowledge transfer in general will look like, but telling stories or “teaching” could be a nicely put event while promoting a particular class of worker to pass on skills to the next generations.

And im wondering, can skills be forgotten or be lost with there respective owner, if a citizen dies while being the only one knowing a particular craft? Or the efficiency of how skilled a hunter, fisherman, farmer or any other profession will work, is reduced until the craft is “mastered” again?

3 Likes

Mechanics for this kind of events are really well done in CK2.
In CK2, you have a list of events you can trigger when you’ve reached the criterias, then you are rewarded bonuses.
But I also like the way Anno 1800 deals with your population’s happiness, and even anger.
In AC, our tribe could celebrate the end of winter or abundancy in harvest/hunting.

3 Likes