Character attributes and genetics

Lol no worries. Whenever I program something that requires data look up I almost never use an rdb unless I absolutely have to. There’s just so many problems with integrating one and they’re often expensive licensing fees. If I can get away with tuples, list for vectors, that’s what I use LOL

1 Like

I really like that :slight_smile:

So, if I understand well, this means that if our tribe is made up of Neoltihics looking a very lot like current Near-Eastern/South European inhabitants having received some influx from dark-skinned Mesolithics, then later in game some white-skinned Indo-Europeans from the Eurasian steppes, this means we may see the average skin tone slowly evolve with each passing generation whenever marriages occur between those various populations?

This would be pretty perfect for sure :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, that should happen.

4 Likes

I think both of you (@Elfryc too) would enjoy sing the Otzi the Iceman film. I watched it last night and you don’t need to speak German to understand it. I think it was reasonably accurate and it would do a good job of helping put you in the mindset. It shows late Neolithic and early Bronze Age people. I might add, they don’t wear those silly linen tunics :relaxed:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0791WTPRX/

The only inaccuracies that I saw were very minor, such as people keeping their bows strong all of the time. I would warn you that it isn’t for children… It definitely has the adult DLC LOL

2 Likes

I’m a bit worried to see they already released a DVD. I hoped for a French/European release, or at least in English :thinking:

Hopefully this is only because they need to make the subtitles (although in France we’re used to movie being always released later because of the dubbing)…

1 Like

They barely speak and I think it’s a proto indo european-like language, so you would not miss anything.

I loved it, personally. Very good film!

1 Like

YEs this would be an integral part of the game, basing it off human nature is the key.