About the Bronze Age Expansion category

Bronze age is a future Ancient Cities Expansion still FAR, FAR, FAR, away.
We are not focusing on this period yet, but you can elaborate about it here.

2 Likes

oooooo! yay! Please just give me the option to play as the Akkadians and I will be more than happy to wait forever (okay, maybe not forever, but at least a few years).

I think they realized how much you love the bronze age… you basically got your own category now.
(^v^)/

iS i SpEcIaL? lol

1 Like

Nope, technically just a rowdy child that they gave you your own kingdom in a manner of speaking

we buried all the hatchets man, no need for the diss about my age, lol. Plus, if my kingdom were the entire Bronze age then I would one lucky rowdy child lol.

My comments were supposed to be a joke didn’t mean to offend.

I think the bronze age had a lot of interesting things happen.

Add-on: Plus, I was referring to an ancient god story, can’t remember which, where parents kick a god out of the heavens and gave him humanity to play with.

just use lol or something after your post to show you meant it as a joke, please. It seems like I am the youngest and most stabbed-at guy here, so pardon me if I get a little jumpy after trying to make amends.

It does seem you get teamed on a lot.

idk much mythology besides Sumero-Akkadian stuff. Plus the Epic of Gilgamesh and the legend of Sargon from Babalyon.

#IshtarIsBAE

well deserved, it’s fine though. I often make inflammatory responses under the assumption that this civilized forum works the same way as Reddit or Youtube comments… Like Bane once said: “Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!”

1 Like