Trade - Exogamy

Anno 1404 könnte man eine Chance geben, ist nicht ganz übel. Something cheesy in the dialogues and diplomacy, perhaps

You write super german, Great compliment! I understand your English texts well with Google (mostly).
By the way, I try to improve my english :wink:

True, my language has a dialect. Will try to formulate quite proper sentences … Phew! :rolling_eyes:

That the player can not found a city itself.
Whether this goes in Mods, I can not say. In the original games it is not possible.[quote=“Sargon, post:35, topic:347”]
sound like things that Tropico does right, and yes Tw does wrong.
[/quote]
With Tropico we get closer to the topic. There we have trade, construction and migration. Tropico is a very clever combination of these features. Of course, as is usual with all Kalypso titles, it is mainly about money.

better?

for the sake of letting this post die, I’ll just ignore whatever you just said… nothing on you, but I actually don’t understand what your point is.

The name of this tread is: Trade - Exogamy

That is easy war! (Being silly.)

Much of what was discussed in this thread is mentioned in this thread (minus pointless bickering):

• Scouts being sent out to discover new lands, new tribes, new cities, new resources
  • Different sites having different resources, and therefore facilitating trade
  • Migration of peoples from village to village, city to city
  • Trade and migration leading to ideas and knowledge spreading

The one about exogamy is a new one though, and an interesting one. I guess any nearby tribe that you have contact with, has a chance of wanting their tribesmember to marry your tribesmember… unless they have a culture that doesn’t allow that (exogamy=no)…?