Modding

never thought of it that way… I don’t really see what being male has to do with most games (probably because I have a penis and therefore don’t know what it is to look out for). I just like the stories and or gameplay. And I find that I enjoy playing as a female in most games where I have the choice (smaller hit-box, cooler fashion, … sex appeal) Lol. But hey, apparently I just bark at shadows so what the hell do I know about gender stereotypes in the video gaming industry.

I prefer playing females because, as a female myself, I like to feel I am that character. The games have to be pretty epic for me to play a male locked gender or I just feel disconnected and less immersion.

Though looking at this game it wont be an issue, obviously!

2 Likes

Yep, totally not an issue it’ll look down people manager game LOL

but I wonder about rulers and chieftains… like, in city skylines you are the mayor of the city and the use of male pronouns in the tweet feed suggests to me that you are playing as a male. Not that it matters much to me, but it might to you guys? Regardless, I think having a chieftain or royal family system would be really cool in a game like this, but that’s just me.