Migration is not possible

Dear all,
I got the notification that I need to move quickly due to the rising sea level. I dismantled everything and then wanted to migrate. But I am not able to. I always get the following message:
“It is not possibe or appropriate to migrate there.”

The message appears everywhere, I tried the whole map (also in the middle of the country). It looks like this (always the red x):

I am really sad about this, because I had a great settlement and a lot of resources. :frowning:
Please, can anybody help me out with this one?

Best wishes

1 Like

Seems your tribe is destined to become mermaids…
It does look bugged tho as you should not be hindered to move anywhere as you are by a lake inland. So if you can create a report for the Devs to look at, that would be grand, just press CTRL + R in game and post the number you get here :slight_smile:

Now lets see if we can save your tribe :slight_smile:

Here is what I would do:
Stay till you are flooded and get the “Atlantis” achievement., then reload a save before you got the warning of sea levels rising and move away from the rising sealevels before the warning comes.
Judging by your starter area and timeline you will have another 2000 years or so before you are safe in that area.
If you move away, then immediately go back, the map will have upgraded to current timeline wrt to the water levels, and you can again settle same area, but with a higher water level of course :slight_smile:

You can keep doing this till you no longer keep getting the sea levels rising warning.

If you do not want to keep moving back and forth, then go to a river and camp a little bit inland :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your comment and help! The mermaids made me chuckle :slight_smile:
The report number is #6635.

I will try to load an old safe before the warning comes (I have the Atlantis achievement already from another session :smiley:

Will keep you updated if it did work!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Best

1 Like