I want to say thanks to the Devs

Hallo everyone.
Just backed the Game yesterday and wanted to say thanks to the Devs for making it possible to support via Paypal.
I learnd about the game exacly one day after the Indigogo champagne has ended and was sad that i couldn’t chime in anymore.
So thank you for opening the gates once more :smiley:

18 Likes

I too want to say thanks:) I had a bit of a problem with my Pay-pal too, for some reason there was 2 accounts… Anyway Ancient Cities customer service were fast to reply and currently helping with he situation.

“So thanks!!!”

4 Likes

Thank you to both @SonDaughter_of_Earth and @Warfury and everyone else also: I just saw that the Astronomic Phenomena DLC has been unlocked!
:new_moon:
:waxing_crescent_moon:
:first_quarter_moon:
:waxing_gibbous_moon:
:full_moon:
:waning_gibbous_moon:
:last_quarter_moon:
:waning_crescent_moon:

7 Likes

That was quick! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome :smiley:

I’ve been surprised the same. I upgraded my pledge the 30th of June, and by then Astronomic Phenomena was at 44 or 45%. A little more than one week-later the 2nd half was completed. Seems there’s more and more interest for the game :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I just got a reminder that I’ve been a member of this forum for 3 years! It’s been just as long since the first campaign, then :slight_smile: Time flies.

A big thank you to everyone involved.

4 Likes

can’t wait to see how the game will look like once it has a “final version” <3

2 Likes

yip looking good.

2 Likes

Muy buenas a todos, no pude participar en el primer crowfunding del juego, llegue tarde, desde entonces me he estado comiendo las uñas pendientes de la salida del juego, pero mi deseo se vio hecho realidad cuando justo ayer miré como estaba la situación del juego y vi que habian abierto otra vez la racaudación, casi no llego pero ya soy parte de la financiacion del juego con este pequeño grano de arena, deseando que avance lo mas pronto posible el desarrollo os deseo la maxima suerte para conseguir unos de los mejores juegos de esta categoria que he visto, por no decir el mejor. Deaeando que llegue mañana para jugarlo, aunque sea una pequeña parte. Saludos y fuerza.

2 Likes