First closed version for backers release date

Wow, your message perfectly shows how you don’t understand the issue at all and try to ridicule it making a fool of yourself =D yeah, waiting for a key for a game is like going to toilet every 5 minutes xD I suspect you’re pretty proud of what you wrote xD

1 Like

Impeccable description, Poop is always a perfect example

Cheers from Italy!

2 Likes

How is everyone doing today?

3 Likes

fine and you?

3 Likes

On the second thought, you’ve made me laugh a bit, so I’ll take your example and adjust it so it could reflect the situation a bit better :smiley:

Imagine that you can’t poop, you really want to, but in order to do so you need permission (xD). And there’s one guy who actually gives permissions, but he’s really busy, so he tells you:

“Well, fine, I will give you permission somewhere after this day, but there are people waiting as well, so I will be giving permissions every day at random hour, because it’s more convenient to me. But don’t worry, I will give you permission eventually, it will happen before the end of the month”.

So you wait, but you really have to poop, so you’re asking “can I poop now? When will you tell me if I can poop?” and the guys says “I don’t know, I’m really busy working on your permission, I will send you an email” (let’s say it takes a lot of work to permit something ^^).

So there you are, waiting for your permission, and because you’re really anxious you have problem with not knowing when you’ll be allowed to poop. You want to do it the second you’re allowed to it, so you’re checking your email, waiting.

There’s an alternative though. You can poop just a little tiny bit (and that would be dawn of men), but if you do that, you have to sit on toilet for 6 hours and put a lot of food into yourself, so when you’re finally free you want to poop even more than before. :smiley:

And with that happy thought I would like to end this conversation because it’s pointless :smiley:

And for the devs: please at least think about what I said earlier and consider sending keys at specific hours.

1 Like

For even more distraction: here is a way to follow the roll-out of the keys by proxy. Namely, by the growing membership of the dedicated closed group of forum users you can find here. It of course depends on when people choose to actually join the forum if they haven’t yet been members.

2 Likes

What’s the current build version?

i brought my sleeping bag along…

1 Like

from /frəm/
preposition

1. indicating the point in space at which a journey, motion, or action starts.
1 Like

Can you tell us the batch size? (ie; how many keys per batch) unless you have already done so elsewhere and I just missed it. Perhaps that would quiet down the peanut gallery.

@dmnth you realize every minute they spend trying to calm the mass that you are feeding to, is a minute they could be spending fixing bugs, or reading reports to try and head off a bug before it becomes game breaking (ergo key release stoping until solved) enough is enough you asked they have answered how they plan to release the keys. You are worse then a white house reporter at this point, you asked they answered, if thats not sufficient for you and your piece of mind then refund and be on your way. Stop wasting the dev’s time with asking / demanding the same question over and over.

6 Likes

Although I am with you on this issue, please don’t respond next time he posts. If no one engages with him then he will stop posting.

It is a classic case of “i am right and everyone must agree with me”

1 Like

Lol 30+ posts in 10 days to one thread being a near mirror of the came complaint says he won’t - idealy i wish the devs would add a mute user option.

2 Likes

You must refrain from replying. That’s the only way to ‘mute’.

1 Like

The last criticism you can level at these guys is they don’t care about your opinion. Just check the forums, the opinion of the backers is taken on board all over the place… throw away comment from a position of no knowledge whatsoever imo…

Still curious about whether people who originally backed on kickstarter and later upgraded to lord on the website will be given keys with the Kickstarter peeps or Paypal peeps. Not sure how y’all track this on your end. If anyone has any info it’d be much appreciated! So excited to play this game :slight_smile:

1 Like

just wow

86 or 88 in the closed work in progress group so either alot of key holders are not subing to the group for bug report and support or rollout is slower then expected as there’s over 2,000 Lord’s at last post.

1 Like

I guess the rollout will get faster if there were less problems/bugs.
I’m fine with the progress and patiently waiting

3 Likes

Też czekam z niecierpliwościa na klucz… Ale wiem jedno to będzie świetna gra. Do końca miesiąca tylko kilka dni a warto czekać moim zdaniem