First closed version for backers release date

Well, the story’s over since 10 hours before your post, after a dev came in to allow peace back.
Thanks a lot for helping advancing the game.
:+1:

Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean here?

I think that when a dev had to intervene to check what was happening; that when people agreed there was a misunderstanding and apologized; trying 10 hours later to pick a stupid fight once again with anyone involved is just the perfect way to have devs making policy on the forum instead of working on the game.

So, I thank you very much for your major contribution to the game.

Besides, wasn’t this quarrel about such things as “I can read but you can’t”?
Just read the two posts under the one you quoted.

Please @Fusi don’t answer or we’ll never get out of all this trash.

2 Likes

Not really the point.
It’s got nothing to do with “I can read, you can’t”

More to do with the fact that people coming into the forums saying ‘boohoo’ when there’s ample posts showing that this was always the case.

I didn’t post back to him to show him I’m right, it’s so that others will read this and then not post again with the same complaints.

Thank you for your major contribution to the game… or some other ‘insult’ xD

We are still here with it??

That post is older than 2 years…
and on the other hand:

And exactly that’s the fact:
Once detected bugs from the first batches are fixed, new batches will be open.
Only 2 people talked about technical problems in WIP-Forum, and this problems are solved.
Why the devs waiting?

They’ve been plenty transparent - It’s just a few days, you’ll live.

iv’e been patient and i still am. that message was a reply to someone who wasn’t.

I can’t talk about the problems because of the NDA.

i’m pretty sure theirs a steam forum only accessible to those who have access to the beta.

Not steam, why? We have a forum here, and there is a section for those with access to the beta :slight_smile:

Several technical and non technical bugs at the moment. That is the cause. Working on it.

9 Likes

Isn’t that being stressed all over the place in communication, namely that it’s a Work in Progress build, not a Beta? I thought it was clear.

Maybe also because developers are humans, they have a life, wife, kids, free time etc…

6 Likes

I have all of this except free time, maybe im not human! :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Haha probably deity :wink:

To the AC team, I’m so happy to see it’s finally time for the public (at least part of it) to try this game !!! I want to thank you all for the hard work you have been doing and I cannot wait to try it !

Hope you will get some rest once the key distribution is finished!

9 Likes

Japp, steamgamepage and steamforum are hidden and only accessible by gameowners

Hey Devs if you are able to tell who bought the lord title first to last that might help with steam key release for the lords

Can’t wait until I get the key.
Been waiting for the game for so long now =)