Closed version release process

I joined June 14, 2017 at 1:04PM.
I was backer 134 on Kickstarter.

How did you find out what backer number you were?

I looked up the original email I got from joining.

The number is also still in your backer details on Kickstarter.

I joined 3 sept 17 and it was already on indiegogo. No key yet :wink:

Im starting to get some doubts about these keys all being released before august

1 Like

Thanks… that rather scuppers me then, had a catastrophic hard drive failure about 2 years ago and lost pretty much everything…never mind, I’ll wait patiently until I get my email.

1 Like

Maybe, but at this point a few more days won’t make any difference. The keys are clearly being distributed and the devs have said that as long as they can deal with feedback they won’t slow the rate of distribution. So if there isn’t any more major bugs then I don’t see it being more than a couple of weeks before most, if not all BETA access players have their keys.

The EULA for the beta says not to discuss any information about it outside the WIP forum section…

…but where is that section? There’s the “VIP” sub-forum, but there is no forum section that is clearly named or described as being the correct, safe-for-EULA, place to discuss specific aspects of the beta version of AC.

Where should those comments go?

1 Like

Log out and back in and the forum permissions update to show you the WIP section once you’ve been given accesss / key.

4 Likes

That did the trick – thanks for the help!

1 Like